APNA Award for Excellence in Leadership - RN
The APNA Award for Excellence in Leadership – RN recognizes an APNA member who demonstrates unique leadership qualities through significant contributions to an organization, a community, the psychiatric-mental health nursing specialty or the nursing profession. The individual must have been a member of APNA for at least two years.
- Demonstrates leadership in psychiatric-mental health nursing practice, management, or education.
- Participates in the improvement of organizational performance to positively impact patient care.
- Mentors others in their development as psychiatric-mental health nurses by example.
- Educates peers and other health care workers in work settings and organizational settings.
- Advocates for the psychiatric-mental health nursing profession and issues important to PMH care.
View past APNA Awards recipients here.