Award For Innovation – Chapter
The APNA Award for Innovation – Chapter recognizes an APNA chapter that has creatively implemented a successful project/activity that has potential to further the goals and objectives of the association.
- The project/activity has been completed within the last year.
- The project/activity has the potential to be used by other APNA chapters.
- There is a plan proposed by the APNA chapter to disseminate project outcomes at a chapter or national level.
- Click here and log in with your APNA username and password.
- On the My Applications screen, select APNA Annual Awards from the dropdown menu and then press the Launch Application button. (If you do not see the dropdown menu, please click My Applications in your navigation.)
- Complete the online nomination form.
- Use the tabs to navigate through each section of the form and remember to hit the Save as draft button as you go.
- When completing the form, be sure to include specific examples of how the nominee has achieved excellence in his/her practice, what makes the nominee stand out in the profession, and what the nominee has accomplished that meets the criteria.
- Find a reference to complete the form.
- On the reference tab of your nomination submission, enter a contact’s name and email address to generate an email that will include a link to submit their reference.
- In order to be considered, each nomination must have both a nominator and a reference.
- Once your nomination is complete, press the Submit Final Nomination button.
Past Award Recipients:
- 2019 – Kentucky Chapter
- 2018 – APNA Florida Chapter
- 2016 – APNA Colorado Chapter
- 2012 – APNA Pennsylvania Chapter
- 2010 – APNA Minnesota Chapter
- 2009 – APNA California Chapter