- Membership applications and renewals are final and are not refundable.
- Books and online store merchandise orders will be processed within 5 business days. Prices of books and online store merchandise include shipping within U.S. For international delivery please call 855-863-APNA (2762).
- Books and online store merchandise orders are final and not refundable, with the exception of the receipt of damaged or defective items. In these cases please contact our Membership Department at 855-863-APNA (2762)within 5 days of receiving of the items to arrange the redelivery of the total or partial order.
- We do not issue refunds for eLearning purchases once the order is accomplished and the corresponding download information is accessed. However, we understand that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply. Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Failure of your technology to meet certain minimum requirements to support the product download: claims must be submitted to our Membership Department by mail or by phone within 5 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered accessed.
- Product download or streaming issues: it may happen that you are having technical issues while accessing the product. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Professional Development Department at 855-863-APNA (2762) within 3 days from the order placing date. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download or streaming issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for accessing within 3 days may result in a refund decline.
- For the CPI Conference and Annual Conference Cancellation of Registration and Fees Refund Policies, please check the corresponding brochures provided by mail or accessible online through this website.